According to Cai Shui  No.71 (Circular 71), the VAT pilot program would be rolled out to 8 cities/provinces progressively. Jiangsu province VAT reform will be started from 1 October 2012. The VAT will be applied to all business with focus on the transportation industry, 6 modern services industries. Wei Zhibiao, a lawyer of Hwuason firm, was invited by Dacheng Strategy Taxpayers Club Co Ltd to give a seminar on Jiangsu VAT pilot program. The purpose of the seminar is to help business stakeholders clarify complex tax issues to provide a greater level certainty for taxpayers, which is important in today’s business environment.
There are four topics covered by the seminar including:
(1) The latest VAT policy
(2) The valuation of the new rules
(3) The potential Impacts of the VAT reform
(4) The proposals for new tax strategies
The seminar attracted stakeholders and managers from over 350 enterprisers.
- September 12, 2012 at 9:00-12:00 am: Zhangjiagang Port Group Co. Ltd attended the speech. The participants includeitsPresident, General Managers of operations for Enterprise Holdings and other financial managers.
- September 13, 2012 at 9:00-12:00 am: there were 180 entrepreneurs attend the meeting
Hwuason lawyers would like to inform its clients that in order to realize the maximization of benefit it would be better to maximize business profits at the lowest cost, particularly taking control with risks that associated with VAT invoice.
For further information, please visit：http: www.hwuason.cn/qyzdsxswgh/ygz/